Subject: Re: [boost] [githelp] modular boost instructions?
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-22 01:57:28

on Tue May 21 2013, legalize+jeeves-AT-mail.xmission.com (Richard) wrote:

> boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
> <1369115164.11156.166.camel_at_frodo2> thusly:
>
>>hope that helps,
>
> Yes, that helps a lot. Mainly, you confirmed everything that I suspected.
>
> I'm happy to wait for the dust to settle a little bit more.
>
> I thought things were farther along because there have been some
> threads about a review for modular boost. It ain't ready for
> primetime yet.

Actually, what we actually wanted reviewed (distribution of SVN changes
to Git repositories, branches, and tags) is perfectly ready. Even
though it's a completely separate issue, I know that most people just
care about seeing submodules, though, so I'm working on a fix for the
problem.

--
Dave Abrahams