Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC: Seven proposals accepted
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-28 08:44:53

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 01:37:47PM +0100, Phil Endecott wrote:
> legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden] (Richard) wrote:

>>> It works for me, eventually. I'm assuming that it's some slow
>>> JavaScript at work. (So presumably you need JS enabled, and the
>>> ability to do XMLHttpRequest etc.)
>>
>> OK, had it sit there for like 20 mins, and still see nothing...
>
> Me too. Presumably my browser is too old, or something. Can someone
> just post a list of the 7 accepted project titles?

I'll send an invoice for the 30 CPU seconds it took for the JavaScript
to search the list. :)

Daniel Mitchell
Multiple-source shortest paths for planar graphs
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/dmitchell/21001

dla
Boost.uBlas - Parallelized computations with MPI technology
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/dla/39001

Hardy
Boost.Trie
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/ithlony/18001

Nikhar
Boost.Math Bernoulli Numbers and Applications to Special Functions
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/nikhar/52001

p_kirth
POSIX Asynchronous File I/O Support for Boost.ASIO
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/ilovepi/48001

Pascal Schmitt
Parallel Backends for odeint
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/earnocks/18001