Subject: Re: [boost] Request to contribute boost::FFT
From: Karlsen, Naja (E W EMEA ECC GOV) (naja.karlsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-03 08:31:09

Dear Mathias Gaunard,

I really don't know what you have answered here ;o)

Is this really an answer to MY question??

Can you please help me find out the Export control classification number, ECCN, for Boost?

If you don't have the ECCN, then you can maybe inform me of the content of encryption algorithms?

Thank you in advance.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,
Naja Karlsen

Siemens Wind Power A/S