Subject: [boost] [git] Library metadata
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-04 14:53:55

Hello,

Is anyone thinking about storing library metadata in modules? I'm
thinking about this in context of the data required for the website,
it'd be nice to automatically pull that from the library modules
rather than having to maintain it myself, but I guess this might be
something that others are thinking about (e.g. for the expected test
failures, the library maintainer). So I was wondering if anyone has
any plans?

For anyone who isn't aware of it, the website data is stored in an xml file at:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/live/doc/libraries.xml

Of course, it could be desirable to store modularized metadata in a
different format.

Daniel