Subject: Re: [boost] [circular_buffer] New version of documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-06 09:37:20

I have now corrected some mistakes.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43940943/doc/circular_buffer.pdf

> which can of course be viewed by any PDF reader

(I have recently moved to using Foxit instead of Adobe Reader).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43940943/doc/html/index.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43940943/doc/html/boost_circular_buffer_c___reference.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43940943/doc/doxygen/html/index.html

> So you can see the pros and cons of the same information displayed side by side in different
formats.

> The PDF and HTML versions also has an index at the end (this could be improved as it only gives
C++
> functions etc at present).

Unless someone squeaks, I proposed to commit the existing docs with this new version in a week or
so.

At this time, I will need to update the header files which have new comments (but, unless my fat
finger strike again, no changes to the actual code).

The tests run OK with these files locally.

I will leave the existing docs in place, but change the doc/index.html to redirect to the new
version.

This will mean that the new version will become 'standard' for the next release.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK