Subject: Re: [boost] [mixin] New library reminder
From: Borislav Stanimirov (b.stanimirov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-15 06:00:45

On 12-Jul-13 01:39, Borislav Stanimirov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some of you might remember the previous discussion on the subject
> (archived here:
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2013/01/200598.php). Anyway, in
> short, I'm developing a library with the intention to formally submit it
> to Boost by the end of the year.
>
> You can find it here: https://github.com/iboB/boost.mixin
>
> The latest news about it is that I think that the library's features for
> the formal submission are done and all that's left are minor tweaks, bug
> fixes, tests, examples, and, most importantly, a complete documentation.
>
> In the meantime, I again invite you all to check it out. Any comments,
> suggestions, and questions will be greatly appreciated.

I also wanted to ask the people who have taken a look at the library,
whether you feel that the features available now are enough for me to
submit it when I'm ready with the documentation and test projects?

I'd say that this thread could be seen as a pre-preliminary submission :)

So far, from this thread and the previous, I'd say that about 5 people
from the Boost community have shown interest, plus 8 more have starred
it in GitHub (I don't whether those groups overlap). Is this enough?

-- Borislav