Subject: Re: [boost] Removing old config macro and increasing compiler requirements.
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-29 20:22:33

On 7/29/2013 9:56 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
>
>> That macro appears to be used in Boost.Python, Boost.PropertyMap,
>> Boost.CRC, Boost.Math and Boost.MPL, and maybe other libraries. I assume
>> you're volunteering to update them as well (and the Boost.config docs and
>> tests, etc)?
>
> Yes.
>
> Any idea why I can't post to this list through gmane?

You need to post through GMane using the same e-mail address you used
when you signed up for the mailing list. Perhaps you are not doing that.
If you are doing it, the first time you try to post through GMane you
will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm you exist simply by
replying. Once you reply you then get another e-mail saying you can now
post through GMane. Is it possible that your first prompt e-mail never
gets to you because it ends up in your Junk folder ?