Subject: Re: [boost] [thread] Can boost::this_thread::sleep_for() totally stop the thread?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-03 08:37:27

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Klaim - Joël Lamotte <mjklaim_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> It might be related to this fix mixed with another fix from another
> dependency.

To clarify: I first upgraded Boost to 1.54, changed my code accordingly to
use boost::future, checked once that it compiled and did the same thing.
Then I upgraded Ogre and changed the configuration to force it to use TBB
(tbb was up to date in my setup).
It's when I hit the Ogre bug that I fixed in CMake.

Concerning the sleep bug I'm seeing, I remarked it after that point, but it
might have been there before.
It's hard to know because it's really rare on my laptop (win7 64bit).

Joel Lamotte