Subject: Re: [boost] Removing old config macro and increasing compiler requirements.
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-06 15:15:00

Dave Abrahams wrote:

> That's how Boost works. One of the ideas of the Git separation (and
> hopefully eventual Ryppl) transition is to give maintainers more of a
> sense of control over these things. I'm sure the commitment to quality
> is there, but I think there's probably a lot of resignation over the
> seemingly-intractable morasse.

I was going to ask for an update on these things, but this
will do. I think it's just morass without an e. It sounds like
it's time to reboot. I haven't followed this real closely, but
know a lot of effort has gone into trying to preserve
information in the conversion. That may be too much to ask.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises - So far G-d has helped us.