Subject: Re: [boost] Line endings fixes
From: Vitaly Budovski (vbudovski+news_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-07 08:15:47

Hi,

Juergen, I've been pretty busy. Thanks for catching those omissions.

On 7 August 2013 22:09, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> And I would like the svn:mime-type of the .svg file to be something like
>> "text/x-xml" instead of "text/plain"
>

> SVG's should all be "image/svg+xml"

John, as I outlined in the original post to the list, having them set
to binary mime type causes issues due to the inconsistent line endings
of some SVG files.
While image/svg+xml is correct for serving the files in a webpage,
it's not really a good choice for storing in a repository.

Cheers,

Vitaly