Subject: Re: [boost] Line endings fixes
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-10 04:55:24

repository.

I'm confused, but does it help you to know that the many SVG files for Booth.Math are generated by a
C++ program that we run.

This program writes html and end of line as std::endl;.

These SVG files are used to generate the PDF version of Boost.Math docs (because using PNG produces
very poor display).

These SVG files are also converted to PNG for the html version.

(We'd like to use the SVG for PNG because they are much higher quality (and the conversion is a
tiresome nuisance), but some browsers still in use don't support SVG :-( )

(Mentioning no names, but you can guess who I am getting at...)

So eventually we'd like to be able to switch to displaying the SVG versions from html.

HTH

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,