Subject: Re: [boost] [test] still broken in release
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-12 23:16:42

Richard <legalize+jeeves <at> mail.xmission.com> writes:

> >BOOST_TEST( a > b )
> >BOOST_TEST( a != b )
> >BOOST_TEST( a + b < 2 )
>
> So what "level" is this?

This is check level, we'll also have BOOST_TEST_WARN, BOOST_TEST_CHECK(same
as BOOST_TEST) and BOOST_TEST_REQUIRE.

So, what the resolution? Are you interested to cover latest state of
Boost.Test or do I need to push forward by myself? Do not take this wrong way
- I would definitely prefer to work with someone who is more comfortable with
writing docs than doing it all by myself. And I can even live with quickbook,
if it can handle all we need. Yet I need to cover new Boost.Test, not rewrite
docs for old one. I really hope we can collaborate on this.

Regards,
Gennadiy