Subject: Re: [boost] Line endings fixes
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-13 07:42:25

>> On 13 Aug 2013 01:46, "Niall Douglas" <ndouglas_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> > This isn't just a SVG problem: bootstrap.bat in the root directory has
>> > the wrong svn:eol-style for example!

>> > 1. If we don't care that checkouts from git of old revisions may have
>> > incorrect EOLs, we can commit a fix to all affected files in SVN HEAD
>> > to ensure their svn:eol-style exactly matches what
>> > https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion says it should
>> > be.

I just tried to do this and SVN wouldn't let me - the combination listed on
that webpage for SVG files svn:eol-style=native; svn:mime-type=image/svg+xml
isn't valid and SVN won't allow you to apply it to a file. So you can
either have the correct mime-type, or the correct eol-style, but not both.

John.