Subject: Re: [boost] concurrent_unordered_map request
From: Nigel Pattinson (nigel.pattinson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-20 17:45:57

> TBB and Microsoft have it. Why not to have it in boos?

I am in the middle of writing a suite of concurrent containers which I
intend to submit to boost. Planned for inclusion are queue, stack, set,
map, unordered set and unordered map, all in coarse grained and fine
grained versions. The coarse grained versions are wrappers around the
standard containers, but the fine grained versions are implemented from
scratch. Coarse and fine grained versions share a common interface. If this
is accepted, I would aim to add lock-free versions later.

Nigel Pattinson