Subject: Re: [boost] Is there interest in a Simulation library?
From: Damian Vicino (damian.vicino_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-27 07:37:32

Hi,
Thanks you everyone for the quick replies.
The replies come up a lot faster than what I expected.
I will try to write a document for next week explaining what we are planning to do for the library.
I hope the document will reply all your questions and work as an starting point for the discussion of the architecture and implementation details.
BTW, if someone going to the Open World Forum next week, we can meet and have some discussion in person too.
Best regards,
Damian

--
Damián Vicino, PhD student UNS/Carleton
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique