Subject: Re: [boost] [log] MSVC 9 build hangs
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-02 08:36:57

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Andrey Semashev <
> andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> On Monday 30 September 2013 07:46:31 Tom Kent wrote:

>> times

>> it

>> done on
>> for
>> > >
>> > I'm not sure how, I think it needs to be added to the regression
>> scripts or
>> > test modules.
>>
>> I think you just need to add --timeout=10 option to your run.py command
>> line.
>>

> I've added this to all the builds running on teeks99-03, so if this works
> we should see it start getting better over the next couple days.

So, apparently it is something other than the timeout (or the timeout is
longer than 10) because they are still failing with --timeout=10:

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/teeks99-03d-win2008-64on64-boost-bin-v2-libs-log-test-attr_attribute_set-test-msvc-11-0-debug-threading-multi.html