Subject: Re: [boost] [1.55.0] Release Notes
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-08 09:13:31

On Oct 7, 2013, at 3:55 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2013, at 12:48 PM, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> Release notes are always fine.

>>> Documentation changes are almost always fine, but wait until the beta
>>> is out (later today hopefully).
>>
>> Just waiting for Sourceforge…
>
> Apparently the files on Sourceforge are "Pending", which means that no one but me can see them.
> I'm going to have to call SF tech support - which I can't do until tomorrow morning.

This is apparently a site-wide issue on SourceForge;
        http://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/

I will post here when this is resolved.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki