Subject: Re: [boost] How to center an element in Boost QuickBook?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-09 12:30:48

that file, so I think it should work.

As usual, you are correct. (Though I'm sure my multiple pasting is pretty brainless :-( )

I've now got glorious cool colors on both the pdf and html :-) Samples attached.

How to get Niall's alignment in tables to work in pdf will need some more expert input.
(OK for html).

boostbook.css entry is:

span.aligncenter
{
  display: inline-block; width: 100%; text-align: center;
}
span.alignright
{
  display: inline-block; width: 100%; text-align: right;
}

Hints?

What other testing should I do?

When is a convenient time to commit doc/src/boostbook.css?

Paul