Subject: Re: [boost] How to center an element in Boost QuickBook?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-10 12:06:34

Unfortunately we
> don't have any means of testing this.
>
> > When is a convenient time to commit doc/src/boostbook.css?
>
> Now is fine.

I:\boost-trunk\doc\src\boostbook.css
At revision: 86228

and also

Revision: 86229
Author: pbristow
Date: 10 October 2013 16:40:07
Message:
Additions to implement colors from Quickbook 1.6.

But align feature (done in boostbook.css for html) is still not implemented.

----
Modified : /trunk/tools/boostbook/xsl/fo.xsl
Am hoping to pick John's much larger brain for hints on the align fo.xsl changes needed for align
feature.
Paul
---
Paul A. Bristow,