Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-16 05:16:43

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Boost [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Robert Ramey
> Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:42 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] Improving Documentation
>
> >> Another test-case example?
>
> Here's my test case example:
>
> http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.github.com/robertramey/safe_numerics/master/safe_numeri
> cs/doc/html/index.html

OK - I'll rise to this challenge to convert to Quickbook and prepare C++ reference section using
Doxygen comments (as best I can, not being the library author).

But not for a week or too - the cement dust level is too high ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK
+44 1539 561830  07714330204
pbristow_at_[hidden]
> > Why? The meta aspect of a library bumps the complexity of documenting
> > it, so it's good to tackle meta-language-ish beasts first.
Or learn to walk before trying to run? ;-)