Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Build commit heads up
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-22 15:40:38

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Jürgen Hunold <jhunold_at_gmx.eu> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> On Tuesday, 22. October 2013 10:17:28 Steven Watanabe wrote:
> > On 10/22/2013 08:35 AM, Beman Dawes wrote:
>
> > > These tests increase confidence that committing the patch to trunk now
> > > isn't likely to cause breakage, but please post to this list right
> away if
> > > you spot any build breakage or other odd behavior. The files modified
> are
> > > listed below.
>
> > I think there was at least one file in the patch
> > (libs/Jamfile.v2) that needs to be svn added.
> > (This shouldn't affect svn, but dependency
> > tracking won't work correctly in git without it)
>
> Thanks for spotting this. Added in 86398.

And thank you for taking care of that.

> Now waiting for the commits to be converted.

And doubly so because the gitflow branch names change has now been applied
by Daniel, and the svn revision number added to commit history by Dave.

Note that since the patches were applied to trunk, but not yet to
branches/release, they will show up in modular boost develop but not master.

I'll merge 86392 and 86398 to release on Thursday, assuming no serious bug
reports surface.

--Beman