Subject: Re: [boost] [1.55][mpl][atomic] Tests failing on MSVC-12
From: Marcel Raad (raad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-29 04:52:33

Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm seeing Boost.Atomic test failures on MSVC-12 with the following
errors:

> C:\local\boost\boost/iterator/detail/facade_iterator_category.hpp(166)

> : error C2039: 'assert_not_arg' : is not a member of 'boost::mpl'

> It doesn't seem to be a problem with Boost.Atomic but rather some

> incompatibility of BOOST_MPL_ASSERT_NOT and MSVC-12. Does anyone know

> what the problem is?

Yes, almost all MSVC12 release tests fail because of this error. It was
fixed in trunk in r84443, but the fix hasn't been merged to the release
branch yet.

The problem has already been mentioned several times on the maling lists
and the bug tracker:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/79919

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/79932

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/244986