Subject: [boost] [git-help][eclipse] Fetching the full repo?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-01 16:40:44

First, I'm asking about using git from within Eclipse since that's where I
do everything..

I've had a Boost master clone for a long time now. And having a very small
amount of time I decided to start updating and looking at the latest state
of the repo. Unfortunately everything I attempt to get my local checkout to
match the head state of the repo is failing. In particular the subrepos are
not being fetched or refreshed. And some of the subrepos are missing and
hence show up as pending delete changes.

Does anyone know how to get the Eclipse git to fetch/reset to the head
fully?

Rene.

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything