Subject: Re: [boost] [container] Doc regressions in 1.54 and 1.55
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-04 05:16:02

El 03/12/2013 21:59, Jared Grubb escribió:
> I went to look up the API on "flat_set" and found that the header documentation after 1.53 is not helpful. I think this is unintentional, so I thought I'd point it out:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_53_0/doc/html/boost_container_header_reference.html
> 1.53 docs: "class flat_set" is shown in the <flat_set.hpp> section; the link takes you to the API reference -- perfect!
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_54_0/doc/html/boost_container_header_reference.html
> 1.54 docs: "class flat_set" only appears in <container_fwd.hpp> section; the link takes you to the forward decl only and not a reference header. However, other references to "flat_set" (for example, in the free functions like operator==) are hyperlinked and do take you to the right header reference file..
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/boost_container_header_reference.html
> 1.55 docs: "class flat_set" is not listed at all. The API header reference does not exist and none of the references to flat_set are hyperlinked.

It seems that Doxygen version changes affect the output. Some classes
were missing, others appear in the _fwd.hpp header, etc. I'm trying to
clean Doxygen problems carefully giving Doxygen only one declaration of
the class on the original header and hiding the _fwd.hpp declarations.

I hope this will be fixed in Boost 1.56. Thanks for the report

Best,

Ion