Subject: Re: [boost] [git] automatic ticket closing
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-04 17:40:13

On 5/12/2013 10:57, Quoth Joaquin M Lopez Munoz:
> Trac has this nice feature by which one can close a ticket merely
> by indicating its #number in the associated fix commit message. Is there
> anything similar for Git? Plans to add it to our Trac environment?

I don't know about Trac, but with GitHub-based issues you can reference
an issue by #number or commit via SHA and it will put the appropriate
links in on both ends automagically. You can also use "closes #number"
or "fixes #number" or a few other variations to automatically close the
issue when the commit lands.