Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Open for development?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-05 18:08:56

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba <
vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Le 05/12/13 22:24, Andrey Semashev a écrit :
>
> Hi,
>>
>> Sorry if I missed the announcement, but is git open for development? I.e.
>> won't my commits disappear at some point?
>>

>> Hi,
>
> yes it is open.

And no, your commits won't disappear if you push them to your library's
public repo on boostorg. Of course, if you do commits to a local branch
that is never pushed and never merged to another branch that is pushed, and
then you delete your local repo, they will disappear in the sense that they
were never pushed in the first place.

--Beman