Subject: Re: [boost] [Thread] Looking for co-maintainers
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-06 15:52:23

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba
<vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have maintained Boost.Thread during 2 years, fixing a lot of issues and
> adding a lot of new features.
> Unfortunately due to personal reasons I would have less time to maintain the
> Boost.Thread library in the near future.
>
> To avoid that the list of issues increase instead of decrease I would like
> to know if there are candidates that want to try to fix some of the current
> or future issues and provide patches for them.

I'm not sure how much time I'd be able to devote but I'm interested in
the library and at the very least would be happy to help in porting to
Boost.Sync when the time comes. I'm not very familiar with the
futures-related part of the library though. In any case, I'll be glad
to offer help where I can.