Subject: Re: [boost] [Thread] Looking for co-maintainers
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-09 12:52:21

On 8 Dec 2013 at 18:56, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:

> > Sorry, can I clarify, are you saying that the futures implementation
> > in present Boost.Thread is not reliable?
> >
> This is what the regression test says :(
> [snip]
> If you have time to take a look at, inspect the code I will appreciate.
> Now that we have git you can comment on any change I did.

Hmm, that's very serious then. There is a rare race condition in AFIO
I have not been able to find the source of. It could be this future
bug.

I'm relocating back to Europe next week and so will lose my
workstation next week. Once it turns up in two months time, if this
is still a bug I have a very strong incentive to find and fix it.

Best I can offer for now, sorry.

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/