Subject: Re: [boost] [conversion] try_lexical_cast and 200$
From: Jeroen Habraken (vexocide_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-12 10:03:36

I have a library under construction called "coerce" which covers this case
and many more: http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/coerce/ with
(currently somewhat out of date) documentation available at
http://vexocide.org/coerce/. It's based on spirit but allows multiple
backends and whilst it doesn't yet have an interface which accepts by
reference this should be fairly trivial to add and is on the todo list.

Unfortunately it's been a while since I had the time to work on it but with
my study now out of the way I hope move it back to github and pick it up
again.

HTH,
Jeroen