Subject: Re: [boost] Any interest in a framework for memoization?
From: Giacomo Drago (giacomo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-14 02:41:51

I successfully applied your suggestion of avoiding std::function. I have
also cleaned up and refactored the whole source code. I gained a
remarkable ~30% performance boost.

As for the specialization for integral keys, I put it in the "backlog"
but made no progress so far.

> I can only say that I'd like to see library like that in boost but I'm
> afraid this is not my decision.
Thank you, Piotr. It appears there is no such interest, at the moment.
However, this conversation gave me useful insights. Have a look at the
last version of the library: I encourage you to contribute (with
benchmarks, further ideas or source code) if you like.

Regards
Giacomo