Subject: Re: [boost] Any interest in a framework for memoization?
From: Giacomo Drago (giacomo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-14 14:33:54

> In my opinion, memoization seems like a useful capability.

I am glad to know! I would like to remark that this library doesn't just
provide memoization, it can also turn some recursive DP algorithms into
non recursive (stack based) ones. Moreover, it provides thread safety
and automatic parallelization out of the box...

> IMO, proposals like this fall into a certain category, that might
> get less traction because if you randomly selected 1000 programmers,
> only a handful (at most) would have an application needing the
> proposed library.

I totally see your point: I didn't expect much feedback and in no way I
think that it is due to me. ;)

Best
Giacomo