Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Submodule's readme and logo
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-16 14:04:59

On 16 Dec 2013 at 10:10, Paul A. Bristow wrote:

> PS I also like the links in the readme to build & test results. Is/can
> this be automated?

I have been having notions that the time to automate a buildbot
dashboard is the same time as when we implement dependency support
for Boost.Build. Until then it'll have to be manual I'm afraid.

I'm happy of course to supply the requisite markup as a template.
Paul did a great job of converting that HTML into BoostBook XML too,
so you can even have your dashboard in the Boost documentation for
the "Compiling" instructions like we have at
https://ci.nedprod.com/view/All/job/Boost.AFIO%20Build%20Peer%20Review
%20Documentation/Boost.AFIO_Documentation/doc/html/afio/compilation.ht
ml so those compiling AFIO know if master is currently broken (which
it currently very much is, all the unit tests fail).

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/