Subject: Re: [boost] The Community Maintenance Team proposal accepted
From: Robert Kawulak (robert.kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-21 13:55:38

> From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte
> > * Constrained Value - accepted September 2010; author: Robert Kawulak.
>
> This library is not in the initial list of suggested libraries to be
> maintained by the CMT, which is normal as it is not yet part of the boost
> distribution.
> However, I wonder if such edge case would be part of the CMT mission? An
> accepted library is basically an almost acceptable/complete version of the
> library,
> which mean that the code under review could be enhanced with whatever
> requests but managed by the CMT.
> I'm not sure it's really the role of the CMT to "save" such orphaned too
> early library.

The library is not orphaned, just progressing (too) slowly. Recently I've done a
major change in implementation that makes quite an improvement with regards to
space efficiency. I still have a few items on my todo list - after completing
them and git-ifying the library I'm definitely going to add it to the
repository.

Best regards,
Robert