Subject: [boost] Storing an adjacency list
From: Nouf M. (noufmks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-22 07:20:51

Hi,

I have a very large graph data (150000 node and 450000 edges) in two text
files...
first one: contains the vertices and their weights.
second one: contains the edges and their weights.
I need to retrieve a small subgraph from this big graph data...it's easier
to do that if the graph is stored in an adjacency list format... I managed
to write some code that reads from the files and creates a graph in an
adjacency list format... Now, I would like to store the graph (the one in
the adjacency list format) for next uses because it takes long time to
convert my graph text files into the adjacency list format... I couldn't
figure out how to do it... I saw the section about graph I/O in the BGL
documentation: Graphviz, Max-flow, and GraphML but I don't think they will
do what I need... I looked also on Serialization, I'm not sure about
it... will serialization work well to store very large graphs and then
retrieve then very fast ... Is this possible?

Best regards,
Nouf