Subject: Re: [boost] generating documentation in modular boost
From: Peter A. Bigot (pab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-23 09:41:57

On 12/23/2013 08:28 AM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
>> Is there documentation on building documentation that I haven't been able to find?
>
> You need the full tool setup which is bit of a hassle involving your user jamfile and building
> Quickbook.exe.
>
> And I can't remember where immediately where this is described :-(
>
> So (having these tools setup) I've regenerated the docs - see attached.

Thanks for those, but I need this so I can see whether the changes I'm
adding to a patch are formatted correctly.

I just had success by doing a full build in the superproject to get
quickbook built, and (most important) copying
/opt/boost/tools/release/linux-user-config.jam to my home directory.
That also eliminated the format feature error.

All working now.

Peter