Subject: Re: [boost] [Proposal] Boost Community Maintenance Team Goals and Guidelines
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-24 07:24:48

I'd like to add another goal, albeit lower priority than bugs and enhancements.

* Improve the documentation, including worked and well-commented examples.

A lot of the orphaned libraries are quite old and our documentation tools have improved a lot since
then, and working examples are often missing or thin.

I'll be willing to volunteer for this task - in as far as my ignorance permits ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK