Subject: [boost] [Boost.Container] documentation problems
From: John M. Dlugosz (mpbecey7gu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-01 00:07:46

A slightly old version of the flat_map documentation
<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/doc/html/boost_container_header_reference.html#header.boost.container.flat_map_hpp>
defines flat_map's Pred wrong:

     template<typename Key, typename T,
              typename Pred = std::less< std::pair< Key, T> >,
              typename A = std::allocator<T> >
       class flat_map;

It should be std::less<Key>.

Why do I care about a slightly old version, you might ask? Well, the current version
doesn't seem to document it at all!

If I go to the "latest version" link,
<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/boost_container_header_reference.html#header.boost.container.flat_set_hpp>
doesn't show any definition for flat_map itself, just for comparison operators and other
non-member templates. I can't find any means of navigating into the actual documentation
for the class members, assuming it still exists. This is generally true for the other
containers on that web page.