Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2014
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-12 12:20:52

> Deadline for registering as a mentoring organization for GSoC 2014 is 14
> Feb 2014.

> Should we start collecting ideas?

I believe we have several good ideas. We need to get moving.

Does anyone know how to put up the skeleton of this kind
of page? (Or can anyone point me in the right direction on
how to do it?)

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2013

The hard part, I believe, will be finding one or more org admins.
The guys did a great job last year, and set the bar pretty high.

* I can probably mentor a student.
* I can help collecting and writing the ideas on SVN trac.
* I could also help writing the GSoC 2014 proposal and with recruiting.

But org admin would potentially be too much of a commitment for me.

Is anyone interested in being org admin for GSoC 2014?

Best regards, Chris.