Subject: Re: [boost] [context] compile failure
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-13 17:41:54

Hi Oliver.

On Monday, 13. January 2014 18:04:53 Oliver Kowalke wrote:
> Hello Jürgen,
>
> thank you for your hint - unfortunately I don't own an MacOS X system and I
> can't test
> the code by myself - but I was told by another user that the code works for
> combined universal libs.

If checked in, yes :-)

> I've added config/combined.cpp and fixed som entries in the Jamfiles -
> could you test the lib on MacOS X, please?

Sorry, I only have Linux and Windows boxes available. Boost.Build bails out on
missing files on those, too. Now those builds start again, thanks.

You'll have to wait for the regression testing coming online again, I fear.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1