Subject: Re: [boost] [Fibers] Performance
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-16 09:22:50

Hi,

On 15:19 Thu 16 Jan , Oliver Kowalke wrote:
> do you think I've a machine for each architecture at home? I can only write
> the code if requested by some users and I have to rely on the willing of
> community members to test the code on the specific hardware.
>
> You asked me about boost.context support of PPC64 and I told you that the
> code is untested from my side and boost-regression tests do not exist for
> PPC64.

I can get you ssh access to a PPC64 node if you're interested. Just
send me a private mail.

HTH
-Andreas

Andreas Schäfer
HPC and Grid Computing
Chair of Computer Science 3
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
+49 9131 85-27910
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
http://www.libgeodecomp.org
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!