Subject: Re: [boost] Request for comments on super-project workflow doc
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-18 12:06:07

On 5 January 2014 00:37, Peter Dimov <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> For example, here's how the smart pointers provide hash support without
> including anything:
>
> namespace boost
> {
>
> // hash_value
>
> template< class T > struct hash;

This could break if hash was moved into a namespace, and imported
using something like 'using boost::hash_v2::hash'. I'm not actually
going to do that in this case, but it's a possibility elsewhere.

But that's not really why I'm posting. It's just to say that I've made
a few updates to the super project page, the changes are here:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SuperProjectWorkflow?action=diff&version=13&old_version=6

And to save looking for the start of the thread, the page is at:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SuperProjectWorkflow