Subject: Re: [boost] Help please with Boost Discussion Policy
From: PB (newbarker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-23 05:15:04

Has moving discussion to a online-forum rather than a mailing list ever
been considered? This would sort the top posting issue, make quoting
easier, make FAQs more visible (stickys), section the messages better (no
need to put library name in subject). It would also clean up my inbox from
Boost-related emails.

Regards,

Pete