Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Looking for co-developer/maintainer
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-24 11:01:07

Tim Blechmann <tim <at> klingt.org> writes:

> gennadiy, from my understanding of the boost license, richard is free to
> fork boost.test and you have to right to forbid this ... if his design
> is better or worse or may or may not clash with boost.test is not your
> decision to do.

This is absolutly true. He is free to do whatever he wants. Whenther or not
this should be part of the boost: I can express my opinion on this subject
when time comes.

> that said, i have no idea, why you strongly dislike richard's offer (and

Richard NEVER offered anything aside from "I can take over".

> i don't care), but if you look for help ... what about taking advantage
> of the recent migration to git: anyone, including richard, could fix
> issues and submit pull requests. you just have to review the code and
> press a button. still you may want to close trac tickets if the bugs are
> fixed.

That will work for me fine. Short term I am looking for people to work with
me on new documentation and pushing release out. Maintanence mode will come
next.

I have one person who expressed interest. We bothare busy professionals, so
if anyone else is interested, you are still welcome to join ;)

Gennadiy