Subject: Re: [boost] [algorithm] Review Request: edit_distance
From: Brian Smith (bjs3141_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-04 17:05:04

On 2/4/14, Erik Erlandson <eje_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have a question.
>
> I was looking at the current review schedule:
> http://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html
>
> Taking the '10 days per review' as typical, it appears that there is a
> six-month backlog of reviews. Assuming 10 day review sessions, back to
> back. That seems like a long backlog, am I missing something?

There doesn't appear to be a list of available volunteer review
managers to assign for any particular request. If a potential review
manager volunteers themselves and the submitter is agreeable a review
date can be set, otherwise I think the consensus is for the submitter
to seek a willing volunteer to manage the review. In short, some of
the entries in the review schedule have been there longer than six
months, and some have come later, gotten a review manager and have
been reviewed.

Regards
Brian

--