Subject: [boost] Boost.Mixin library preliminary reviews
From: Borislav Stanimirov (b.stanimirov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-05 07:49:26

Hello,

Boost.Mixin is a library I'm developing and I intend to submit it for
review by the end of the month (most likely on Feb, 23).

Source is here: https://github.com/iboB/boost.mixin
Docs are here: http://ibob.github.io/boost.mixin/

There have already been two discussion on the subject:
here: http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2013/01/200598.php
and here: http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2013/07/205184.php

They showed at least moderate interest in the library.

Also I had a lecture about the library back in November on Open Fest
2013 Bulgaria (Unfortunately it's in Bulgarian. If you understand
Bulgarian, you can find it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sTX8lUdp1c )

The feedback from the lecture has been very positive.

I'm going to complete the documentation in the following day or two
(it's 90% done as of now) and then focus on docs polish, like typos,
structure, etc, and fixing any bugs that might arise. The library is
being used in two active closed source projects, so any major bugs are
highly unlikely.

Currently, apart from jamfiles, there are project files for Visual
Studio 2008 and 2012, QtCreator, and Code::Blocks in the repo for your
convenience.

Before I submit it for a formal review, It would be great if I could
have some preliminary ones. Anyone is welcome with questions,
suggestions, tips, and comments

Thanks,
-- Borislav