Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] Attn: We need GSoC 2014 mentors for Boost!
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-08 11:30:10

On 8 Feb 2014 at 9:08, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> > If you want to know more about mentoring a Google Summer of Code funded
> > student work before you nominate yourself, please feel free to ask on the
> > main Boost developers mailing list boost_at_lists.boost.org.
> > Thank you in advance for your time.
>
> Niall, I'd be happy to help with mentoring one student if the topic fits.

Do any of the work items listed on
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2014 interest you? For those
that do, if you could add your name as a "potential mentor" under
their description that would be great.

If none suit you, would you have a GSoC project proposal to mind?

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work in Ireland.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/