Subject: [boost] Boost.odeint project for GSoC 2014
From: Camille GILLOT (k1000.jlo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-04 15:29:34

Hello,

I am Camille Gillot. I am a student in French Ecole d'ingenieurs Ecole
Polytechnique. I have been programming in C++ for a couple years now, and I
would like to take part in boost development through GSoC this summer.

I have taken a deep look on the GSoC proposals on boost trac, and I am very
interested in working on the boost.odeint or the funtional/'invoke' project.
May I have deeper informations on the expected work ?

It is the first time I applied to a GSoC project and I worked on boost
development, so I need some help about it.

Regards,

Camille Gillot