Subject: [boost] Review Request: Convert V2
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-10 22:17:57

I think I've addressed all comments/suggestions received so far. So, to
keep things moving I would like to request a formal review of the library.

Location: https://github.com/yet-another-user/boost.convert.git

Short Description:

The main purpose of the framework is to unify and to deploy various
conversion facilities through one consistent interface, to provide
generic consistent behavior -- one of the factors in improving
productivity and code-correctness in commercial s/w development environment.
/
Boost.Convert/ builds on the /boost::lexical_cast/ experience and takes
those conversion/transformation-related ideas further

  * to be applicable to a wider range of conversion-related deployment
    scenarios,
  * to provide a more flexible, extensible and configurable
    type-conversion framework.

Thank you.