Subject: Re: [boost] [admin] Communicating with other write access contributors to a library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-19 16:32:43

On 3/19/2014 2:47 PM, Klaim - Joël Lamotte wrote:
> I believe that the default way to process is through pull requests which
> dont require write access.

I misstated my initial post. What I meant is communicating with other
members with write access to a library ( administrators ? ) of which I
also am a member with write access to a library. I am not interested in
creating a pull request, since I already have write access, but I am
interested in getting other administrators of a library to agree to
something which will lead to a change.

I could of course post a separate message here, but I would rather
restrict my communication to other administrators of the library. Of
course if there is no general way of doing want I want on GitHub, other
than a pull request, then I will just post my message here under another
topic.