Subject: Re: [boost] [Range] Are pull request in github being considered?
From: Gonzalo BG (gonzalobg88_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-20 15:21:05

>I've not had notification of pull requests. This is possibly due to my
omission to register with something.
> [...]
> However if you get me the info I'll attempt to make some progress.

See: https://help.github.com/articles/notifications

In a nutshell, you need to "follow" the repository . There you can
configure which information you get (you will get emails for pull-requests,
comments, issues, ..., you can configure how many emails you get, etc...).

I can submit a bug report and the patch to trac, but that won't do anything
about the other two pull-requests.

If your project is on github people expect to be able to send issues and
pull requests (as the modular boost documentation acknowledges/recommends).
Having two systems for tracking issues and submitting patches is confusing
and more work for both contributors and library maintainers (you need to
search for the bug in two places / you need two check two places for
bug-reports and patches). Maybe one should start the discussion about the
way to go in this respect.

Anyhow if you prefer me to send the patch through trac or need more help
with github I am willing to help.